Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BUSY !

huhu!! hi everyone !! everyone:" ya??" DUH!! not calling you!!

last wednesday, FUTSAL play football ! my legs pain dao. . .
then after that day,thursday, FUTSAL play football ! oml again!!! my legs. . pain dao dao !!!!
well, my legs going to rest in coffin. . Then! friday, BukitMerah swimming !
SPEECHLESS!! somemore rainning that day. . str8 sick ! hahaha.. (自己找来)

Continue continue ! dont stop ! alot activities !
went 佛堂 last saturday and sunday. . saturday gt event.. 八关斋戒 ah! something like wan 戒 mani things d! hmmm, wait har. . .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

八关斋戒戒条

不杀生:
不故意杀害有生命的众生,如人、动物、小昆虫及堕胎。
不偷盗:
对于一切财物,乃至一草一木,非自己所有而取,或是不论用任何手段,如骗 取、强夺、霸占 等,皆算是偷盗。
不邪淫:
凡与男女两身相和合,皆称为婬。受八关斋戒时,要禁止正婬,也就是正当的夫妻关系也不可以。
不妄语:
不说谎、搬弄是非、恶口骂人,危害到他人。
不饮酒:
不喝酒,乃至于不劝人喝酒、不入酒家、不思念饮酒。(喝酒会使人神智昏昧,来世感愚痴的果报)。

不著香花鬘不香油涂身及不歌舞倡妓不往观听:
广泛来说,凡脂粉、香水、香膏、口红、耳环,包含一切饰品、色彩鲜艳的衣服,及跳舞、赌博等,皆不可以。
不坐卧高广大床:
舒适柔软的高广卧床,会让人心生淫念,所以不适合坐卧。
不非时食:
即过了日中之后,除了喝水,不再吃任何食物。

*ps:i dunno how to translate in english lah! sorry huhu =)*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


fo tang

OML! what my sis doing!

weirdo X)

mummy


(my youngest sis)shy?? kaka!

papa



quite tired these few days. .but learnt alot from there ! huhu!

Oh ya!! My house that Tiger Orchid so healthy! yuhuu! my dad and mum told me that this type orchid very rare 1.. hard to grow.. =)


MR/MS Tiger Orchid

beauty & tiger *have a btr name?* haha








0 comments:

Post a Comment