Saturday, September 5, 2009

Went clubbing wednesday.. cuz my biaodi's gf come back find him (studying at UTARC ).. wah! i asked her why suddenly back here, holiday isnt?! she says she ponteng come back find his hubby! oml hahaha!!
*sooting:" wei i love him ma! cannot meh!"* owh? yay can.. u r deep huhu

hmm, alot of us pergi tat day pun. . got me a,anerly a, mifyn a, yao(biaodi) a, yao's gf a,and my besties kang a, leansoon a,and schoolmate yeewen and her's bf, and and, ahphang n tomika, and and, ohya! wengchun gok, with her gf too.. so mani pairs ya tat day?? huhu X)

my sis and sooting(yao's gf) cannot go in mois because of not enough age.. they 89yrs one( havent pass bday) .. so we changed their two IC.. my sis use anerly 1,then sooting use wengchun's gf 1.. HAHA luckily passed yay X)


zzz.. camera blur or me blur

yay yay~ BOYS *why i look so 娘*

haha yao why you laughing?

chopstick haha!


my face red as banana
*why banana duh!*

yay BROTHER~ me n my biaodi yao =)
*ps:why my finger cover his forehead? cuz he get injured after
bang his head to wengchun's head*

wenxiang(blur ) me(more blur) ahphang (most blur)

yea~ wacky wacky
my sis and i *background quite nice izik huhu*
tomika yvonne couple(wenxiang,yeewen)
*oml spacebar so mani XD*
anerly and yeewen

she say she like this photo cuz stick! ha



thats all ba ~ today is sunday.. going out for lunch with my sweetie later.. awhh..

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYBODY =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment