Saturday, December 5, 2009

SUNDAY

yesterday went jitsin(ex-secondary school) play basketball with friends.. it's long time din meet up with them ady.. althought there were alot of fun.. BUT ! wth my backbone was injured! *near waist thr* dunno what happen duh.. mayb is jump too much?? or ....... .....

anerly:"ehem hem"
hana hana... i admit im old ... super oldman kay? duh

then ystday night went out dinner with my dad's friend and his son... which come from china.. my dad said :"认识多一点朋友无所谓嘛" haha it's right also lah.. hmm.. act that guy *chinaman's son* is studying at XXXX college at KL now.. *duh i 4gt the college name,old man T.T* hmm not much conversation betwwen him n i.. he's bigger than me 1 year but every1 said im look bigger haha! *becuz he is quite thin lah man* btw, my dad,mum,and my sis yumiko back from china ady.. saw their photo album yesterday.. OML envy gaogao haha! there some pretty photos of my mummy inside thr.. so i capture it.. sharing here-------- =)



i love this much!! X)






going to my sweetie's house later.. brw her my pc cuz she have to use Adobeflash to do her project assignment... and.. shunbian take perfume to her *my mum bought from thr* oml my mum treat her so good! but... i nothing haha! *since they bela me so much ady, i still need 要求 what meh,they owes ask me to 知足 1 ha! ya i know! XD* but, hmmmm.. next time can bring some snacks or chocolate from airport at least..*easy nia ma,shunbian only ma XD*.... haha becuz i wan eat! XD





0 comments:

Post a Comment