Sunday, January 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMA >o<

Akon:" it's been so long~~ that i havent seen your face ~ "
Akon:" well, i've done my job.... pay me please... "


zzzzzzz.... realistic person! wooo.. im back.. update my recent news duh!
January 16,last saturday,was my beloved grandmum bday! *ppl often call her "Ong Sim" in hokkien*
let's describe a little about my grandmum___
●she's 82 years old, but is still strong! ha!
●like to scold rude words *sometimes, but jz scold for siok, not really scold ppl XD*
●she's humor!
●like to listen 潮州歌 and buddha song XD

okay,enough ady i think, if not everybody also can recognize her when she's walking on the street ... duh =,=

There was a vegeterian buffet bday celebration held infront of ama house that day =)
weeeeeeeeee~ alot of people 赏脸, cousins a... friends ah.. friends's friends aaa.. friends's friends's friends ahh.... oml uncountable! *oppss ofcuz my sweetie also lar weeeee =)*
People Mountain People Sea o.O







my jiujiu Bryan,sister Yumiko,and AMA


mummy with her sisters =)


my mum,sis,ahting with those girls X)


AMA with her daughters
*1...2...3....4...5....6..........厉害生pun XD*


加持~ing



3 lengluis (mum n two sis)


weeeeeee... lai lai lai... all kids were ask for sing bday song for ama !! *hmm actually not all kids lah.. some children o.O... adults..... baby..... ummm*


hoho! guess what! my ama blew the candle by using her hand... DUH!!!

yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAYA M A

after party,end up with a little sweet date with my sweetie at AutoCity... =)







0 comments:

Post a Comment