Friday, February 5, 2010

YOU

You're beautiful when you smile
You're beautiful when you're trying to say ''iloveu'' through your eyes
You're beautiful because you made me blind or else why i can't see your bad
But i realized, for me,
you're most beautiful when i saw your inner beauty is better than your apperance
You've changed

I LOVE U



because you give me that kind of smile that says you're happy when u're with me
because you've changed to a good ,no matter because of me or what...
please, let me know you're always in happy...
because i felt that im just like your twins
I'm happy when you're happy


*outer beauty can't stay long but inner beauty can =)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoooo, this post so sweeet !! anerly sure syok ka si liao. hahaha

anerly said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU CHOO MIN HANG!!!!

may chua said...

hao liao !thumbs up!haha

Post a Comment