Saturday, November 28, 2009

Final exam

almost a week din update my blog..
not becuz din happened anything..
is too mani things ha!


sunday..
wk up at 1150pm.. *wow long time din slp so late d*
last week everyday sleep late..

final exam is near...
opps! monday... *just realize it's too near =.=*


mum and dad n my little sis trip to china again..
miss them gaogao! bring some snacks back plz..
me n my sis cannot go... cuz exam.. *mum:" phew~ save alot of money"
duh haha XD

loon (1 of my bestie) back penang d
but din met up with him yet wu...
long time din cit cat d *loon:" oOo"* awhh kinda miss his oOo

hmmm..
faster pass exam week..
i can't wait for sem break! long holiday !!!
my sweetie also have her holiday soon.. *yuhuu!*



sweetie.........

sweetie......

i miss her badly...

I MISS YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment