Monday, November 16, 2009

Recently...

Saturday
my jiujiu(K dad) treat us to auto city eat sushi *he often do that XD* .. with my two sis(mifyn & weiwei), yao & his sister maggie, *yao long time din join us d X)* and my sweetie too


sweetie & yao(my biaodi)

sis(weiwei) & sweetie

act this photo have 4 ppl .. my sis too tiny haha!


After that,we went 跳蛋市场 *act is 跳蚤市场, but my mum see wrong n said that funny word ha*
my sweetie get a mini skirt from there.. oml she damm like it.. she told me that she wear it again once reach home.. and walking around in her room until morning, no matter how her mother and dad scold her.. she keep to dunwan take off the skirt.. * hmm JK, that's abit over o.O*


Sunday
my sweetie,her frens,and i went to St.Joseph(orphanage) visiting orphan.. act is school project,so my sweetie asked me go do videoman ha! they gv donation and gv those childrens plyed mani games.. they were a lot of fun playing with those cutie!! X)..

CHILDREN ARE SO CUTE!










0 comments:

Post a Comment